See your photos on your Fire TV with the Amazon Photos app. Sit back on your living room couch, and flip through your personal photos and videos on the biggest screen in your home. To see your photos via with the Fire TV Amazon Photos app, first add the free Amazon Photos app to your phone, tablet or computer, and then upload your photos to the app on those devices. In minutes, you’ll see them appear in your Fire TV Amazon Photos app. You can also set a Fire TV screensaver or play a slideshow of your photos.
Voice-enabled features are now available. For example, you can say, “Show my photos”, “Play a slideshow”, “Show my photos from last month” or “Show my New York City photo album”.
To see your photos arranged by date, press the microphone button on your Fire TV remote and say “Show my photos”. When you add new photos on your phone, tablet or computer to your free Amazon Photos app, you’ll see them in minutes on your Fire TV.
More voice commands to try:
- Say, “Show my photos from last year”, or from other dates, like last week, month, to see photos from a specific day.
- Select an album or collection to “Play a slideshow” or just say the command to see your most recent photos in a slideshow.
- See the contents of a specific album, by using the album name in the command, “Show my Wedding album”.
- Prime members can view or search photos by location, such as “Show all my Seattle photos”, or thing, “Show all my photos of dogs”, or people they have labelled, “Show my photos of Julie”.
- Prime members can also say, “Show Family Vault photos” to see all the photos in their Family Vault.